Welcome, New Volunteers!
Hands On Asheville-Buncombe provides a wide array of meaningful opportunities with over 150 nonprofits in Asheville and Buncombe County, making it easy for you to volunteer no matter how busy your schedule is. Volunteer for a couple of hours or as an ongoing commitment, the choice is yours. Find and participate in the volunteer opportunity that's right for you!
- Search our extensive Hands On Connect database for projects based on your skills, interests, and availability.
- Sign up for many projects directly through our website and receive project details and reminders by email.
- View your volunteer history and manage your upcoming project participation through your user account.
- And more...!
READY TO BECOME A HANDS ON VOLUNTEER?
Becoming a volunteer of Hands On Ashville-Buncombe is easy. Simply register yourself by creating an account (click on the button below to get to the registration form). It does not cost anything and your information will be kept private and secure. A few things to note before creating your account:
- You must enter your birthdate in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Your password must be at least eight characters.
- The email address you enter will be your username to login in the future.
If during registration you receive a message that your email address is already in use, then click on the LOGIN button at the top right of the page, and enter your email address. If you do not know the password for your account, then click "Forgot Password" and password reset instructions will be emailed to you.
* If you or someone you'll be volunteering with is under 18 years old, learn more about youth and family volunteering.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
If you've already created a volunteer account, please LOG-IN by entering your Username (email address) and password. *Log In tab is located at the top right of the homepage.