Volunteer Manager Resources and Partnership Information
Are you looking for information on partnership, training resources or tools? Look no further! Please see below for more information.
Become a Hands On Partner Organization or Renew Partnership
Need volunteers? This is the place to start! Benefits include:
- Receive partner agency exclusive e-newsletter containing news, events and resources
- Opportunity to participate in Days of Impact
- Opportunity to partner on new Flex projects
- Opportunity to partner with Hands On for corporate projects
- Apply for scholarship to attend the 2017 NCAVA conference in Black Mountain
- Borrow tools from Hands On Tool Lending Library
- Advertise holiday and in-kind donation opportunities through website and e-newsletter
- Hands On market your opportunities on Facebook and monthly volunteer e-newsletter
- Receive referrals of group volunteers (as available)
- Promote volunteer projects and events on online project calendar and searchable database
- Celebrate your volunteers in the monthly Hands On e-newsletter
Please note: Partners may request Hands On lead a Volunteer Management 101 training with their organization. We will lead these trainings as our schedule allows.
Ready to Become a Hands On Partner? Click Here
Ready to Renew Your Partnership for 2017?